Tokyo Art Book Fair 2017, 寺田倉庫
- Translations, Chase Gallery, Bates College, Lewiston, Maine, Oct. 25–29, 2011
- Translations, Chase Gallery, Bates College, Lewiston, Maine, Nov. 7–11, 2010
- A-fit Park, Ebisu Garden Place, Tokyo, Japan. May 1–5, 1998.
- Gallery Trax, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan. May 18–29, 1995.
- Kodak Photo Salon, Ginza, Tokyo, Japan. April 12–18, 1995.
- Rivier College, Nashua, NH. Oct. 23–Nov. 4, 1994.
- The Tibetan Cultural Center, Northampton, MA. April 16–May 14, 1994.
Juried and Group Exhibitions
- Art Meets Science Exhibition “A Fresh Field of Life: Artists, Naturalists and the Vision for Acadia” MDI Biological Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine. June 20th–Sept. 30th, 2016.
- Photobook 2015, The Griffin Museum of Photography, Winchester MA,
Jan. 14—Mar. 6, 2016.
- Visualizing Home and Homelessness, Lord Hall Gallery, University of Maine, Orono, ME. Oct. 9—Nov. 13, 2015. Organized with the Maine Photo Project
- Kennebec Land Trust 25th Anniversary Exhibition, Harlow Gallery, Hallowell, ME, October 10th–November 1st, 2014
- Art2014, 19th Annual Juried Art Show, Harlow Gallery, Hallowell, ME,
May 9–31, 2014
- 12th Annual Festival of Art, Senior College at Belfast,
University of Maine Hutchinson Center, Belfast, ME, May 15–18, 2014
- Maine Photography Show, Boothbay Region Art Foundation,
Boothbay Harbor, ME, April 12–May 2, 2014
- Futon Daiko: Shinto, Magic, and the Japanese Festival, Bates College, Lewiston, ME, May 13, 2014